OneTouchPoint is always looking for individuals who would like to learn and grow in our industry!
If you have experience in any of the following areas, we welcome and encourage you to submit a resume to OTP-HR@1touchpoint.com:
- Client Services
- Printing Press Operators – Web or Sheetfed, Black & White or Color
- Hand or Machine Bindery
- Computer Programmers with experience in .net or Java languages
Current Openings - Southwest
Customer Service Manager (Austin, TX)The Customer Service Manager provides the Customer Service Team with leadership and direction that drives growth within the OneTouchPoint platform, establishes uniform practices and processes, and promotes efficient utilization of resources.
Fulfillment/Warehouse Manager (Austin, TX)Manage the day to day activities of a busy print manufacturing fulfillment, warehouse, pick pack, shipping and receiving department to ensure that customer expectations are being met.
Digital Print Operator (Austin, TX)Process black & white and color digital print jobs.
Current Openings - Mountain States
Customer Service Rep/Account Coordinator (Denver, CO)This position is responsible for processing offset, digital and mailing print orders and ensuring the completed product is correct and on time.
Lead Press Operator for 28" or 40" Presses (Denver, CO)This position is responsible for producing offset printed materials.
Bindery Operator (Denver, CO)This position is responsible for finishing offset, digital and mailing orders. We are seeking a qualified operator for cutters, folders, stitchers or diecutters.
Mailing Operator (Denver, CO)
This position is responsible for the completion of the mailing portion of offset and digital orders. We are seeking a qualified operator for tabber, inserter, inkjet or folders.
Current Openings - Midwest
Press Operator (Madison, WI)OneTouchPoint is seeking an experienced press operator to join our team in Madison. This individual will be running an AB Dick 9995 2 color presses. They should also be well versed in InDesign, Publisher, Photo Shop, Adobe programs, Database manipulation packages.
Junior Developer (Hartland, WI | Madison, WI)OneTouchPoint is seeking an entry level programmer to join our growing IT team. Responsibilities include developing innovative software for our order and fulfillment systems, ranging from real-time Web Applications to scheduled processes and assisting with programming for variable data mailings.
Inserter Operator (Madison, WI)OneTouchPoint is looking a qualified candidate to join their team in Madison. This individual must be reliable and quality conscious.
Prepress Technician (Hartland, WI)
- Process Client Supplied Files
- Prepare for offset and digital workflows
- Type Setting
- Be able to read and interpret job tickets to determine workflow
- Work with Color Space
- Work with Press, digital, and bindery to determine best manufacturing process
Digital Services Associate (Racine, WI)
- Prepare files for printing (technical information, training manuals, marketing literature) and handled the proofing process.
- Build print specs and place print orders as needed
- Communicate with internal and external customers to ensure 100% accuracy and quality and to assist other areas to meet all deadlines
- Knowledge of the digital printing environment is helpful but not required
- Knowledge of Windows and desktop publishing software (ex. Adobe products) is required
- Applicant should have excellent verbal/written communication skills
Variable Data Specialist (Hartland, WI)The Variable Print Program Specialist is responsible for effectively executing variable data print projects including preparation and data-cleansing, creating and editing production code and files, generating samples, quality inspection, troubleshooting, and correcting job issues.
Senior Programmer (Hartland, WI)The IT department is seeking an energetic and creative thinker, able to meet challenging customer requirements to fill this opening.
Press Operator (Hartland, WI)Satisfy customer needs by using presses to print high quality, customized products according to individual and customer specifications.
Systems Administrator (Hartland, WI)
- Strong communicator with highly effective organizational and project management skills.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux servers in a corporate environment.
- Solid knowledge of networking and an understanding of Cisco networking.
- Knowledge of other applications and hardware (Mobile Device Management, security systems, and Cisco telephone system.
- Computer hardware familiarity –current trends, troubleshooting, and safe handling procedures.