As the first commercial printer in the United States to have Canon’s Varioprint i300 Sheet Fed Inkjet press installed on-site, Canon Solutions America recently caught up with OneTouchPoint to hear what we had to say about the new cut sheet printer, what we’ve been able to accomplish with it, and what makes our partnership with Canon so strong.
Here’s a recap of the key takeaways from the video:
Benefits of the i300:
- “Hands-off” operation
- Ability to deliver differentiation in the marketplace
- Very quick turnaround time
- Excellent color consistency
- Ability to personalize communications
- Reduces cost of color print
More on the Océ VarioPrint i300:
Combining the reduced costs of inkjet with the media and application flexibility of sheet-fed production, the Océ VarioPrint i300 provides a great value to print providers who are looking to grow their business by:
- Enabling monochrome and color jobs to run from a single device
- Moving mono applications to higher-value/higher-margin color products
- Extending the cross over point for digital print versus offset and accelerating more pages migrate to digital print
Click here to learn more about the Océ VarioPrint i300 Color Digital Press from Canon Solutions America.